Monday, February 16, 2015

WELCOME BACK

Welcome back transfers! We hope you've had a wonderful winter break! Over the course of the break, the transfer LLC has had a major change. RA Anna joined the team on floor 17 and 18! If you see her stop by and say "hello!" 

Hey All! I am the new Transfer LLC RA for South Tower 17/18! My name is Anna Crow, I am a senior who will be graduating in May with a degree in Community Engagement and Education.  I also just got back from a semester abroad in Birmingham, England. Previously, I was an RA for two years in Cambridge Commons and West Tower for the Social Justice, Diversity, and Pride LLC.  I am very excited to get to know everyone and get started on a great semester!

We thank everyone who attended the welcome back meeting and social! We hope you all enjoyed the food and would like your feedback! Let either RA Anna or RA Brianna know your thoughts on the social or if you have any questions for the semester, do not hesitate to ask!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment