Monday, September 14, 2015

Honors LLC



Honors LLC off to a great start.

I am very excited this year to be filling the shoes left by the 2014/2015 RA Eli King here in the Honors LLC. I know he will continue to do great work in the music LLC and I hope to make the same kind of impact on the Honors LLC this year as he did.

My name is Hunter Vannieuwenhoven and my major is in Advertising. I am also pursuing a minor degree in Spanish and am in my third semester with the Honors College. I understand the impact the Honors College can have on a students success and I also hope our LLC can optimize that impact.

So far the Honors LLC on floors 15 and 16 in West Tower is off to a great start. I am very impressed and excited with how social our community is and I hope we continue this trend throughout the year. I know these connections made in only the first couple few weeks will have a great effect on the academic careers of the LLC students.

Some of my favorite moments thus far were the Packers game vs the Bears, we had a passionate bunch in the lounge that made viewing the game a lot of fun; when we had 26 residents just hanging out and playing games like Cards Against Humanity and Things out in the lounge and it was just a regular weeknight; and also the night of our floor meeting and our Meet our Suite event, I really got to experience the great people that live on our floors and it got me really excited for the year. I know there is much more fun to come!
Residents Meghan and Rebecca "twinning" for their trip to the cafeteria.

Happy Studies!

Hunter




No comments:

Post a Comment