Monday, September 28, 2015

Meet the New Architecture LLC RA and Peer Mentor

Hey! My name is Alex Gordon and I am the Architecture LLC resident assistant for this year! I am a Junior in the architecture program here at UWM and this is my second year being an RA. I am from Mt. Horeb, WI but have recently lived in the Fox Cities area.  I have a lot of knowledge about architecture that I am eager to spread to the first year architecture students! I am really excited and have a lot of cool things planned for this year! 

Our Cambridge building wide theme this year is Disney, so for the LLC theme I chose to focus around the Disney Imagineers who are the designers of all the Disney buildings, parks, and rides. 

I am looking forward to an awesome year!




Meet your New Peer Mentor: Andrew Huss

As of now I am a junior in the architecture program currently taking the third year design studio ARCH 410. I am originally from Chilton, Wisconsin, and since you have probably never heard of it before it is about an hour and a half directly North of Milwaukee. Some hobbies that I have are playing video games, long boarding, hunting, any kind of sport, drawing, and of course, designing. This past summer I studied abroad through the school of architecture and got to go to France and Italy,it was a trip of a lifetime and I definitely recommend studying abroad to anyone that its even remotely interested.




No comments:

Post a Comment