Thursday, May 12, 2016

Farewell from Honors House 2!

We're so incredibly close to the end of the year! It's unbelievable that it's been nearly two years since I became the Honors House 2 RA, and I am so privileged to been able to share it with a fantastic group of residents in the best place to live on campus.



First off, the 2016 LLC Trip to Lake Geneva Canopy Tours was a huge success!

We had a group of about two dozen residents attend on a gorgeous Friday afternoon in April. For around three and a half hours, we went through a bunch of fun team building and leadership exercises, as well as the high ropes course which ranges from 20 to 50 feet above the forest floor. It was a pretty unforgettable experience.

As we head into the final part of the year, I'd like to wish everyone good luck on their final projects and exams. Remember: Pain is temporary, GPA is forever.

With that, I'd like to wish Honors House 2 a fond farewell. As a parting gift, please enjoy my final bulletin board, pictured below. HH2 has been a fantastic experience, and I couldn't have wished for a better LLC to have in my final year as an RA.

KS


No comments:

Post a Comment