Monday, February 27, 2017

Updates from the Pather Military RA

Hello Everyone,


My name is Danesha Bonds and I am the new resident Assistant of Purin. I have been and RA for 2 and half years for Sandburg North Uppers staff. I am a Nursing Major with a Minor in Anthropology and A Certificate in Global health. I am the youngest of two children and I enjoy reading and hanging out with family.

So far you all have been very welcoming and I look forward to making more connections with you all. It was such an honor to be invited to the family dinner you all had. I enjoyed the thanksgiving style dinner with Turkey and stuffing included. It was great bonding with the new residents and getting to know them. What a way to welcome me in and start off our semester!  Recently we had our first event were we played Uno while enjoying pizza and root beer floats.

I look to forward to the amazing year we will have together. Look out for future posting on events and I hope to see you all there!

Have a wonderful day,

Danesha Bonds

No comments:

Post a Comment