Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Final Floor Meeting

We had our last floor meeting in the Honors LLC last night. *Tear* RA Kelly and I chatted with students about move-out and closing remarks for the year. I can't believe the semester is almost over. It has been such an incredible year. As Kelly just blogged, the students recently went to the Milwaukee Public Museum. From what I have heard, the students had a great time exploring the city and spending time together. Last week we also had our final Busy Student Relaxation Day. These seem to be a favorite among the LLC students as it is a great way to unwind from our hectic schedules.

In other news, RA Kelly and I have our final LLC Retreat this weekend where we will workshop on events from this year and begin planning for next year's LLC. I am happy to report that I will be returning as the Honors LLC Mentor. However, RA Kelly will be graduating :(. Shout out to her amazing work. She truly has been an incredible RA and is extremely devoted to the success of the LLC and all of the residents. Luckily though, the RA for next year is one of our current LLC residents! I'm really looking forward to a great year next year too.

Again, this year has been absolutely phenomenal working with the wonderful Honors LLC Residents. I couldn't have asked for a better group of students to work with and I am extremely grateful and humbled by their dedication to the LLC and to their success as students and UWM community members. Great work everyone and good luck in these last few weeks of the semester!

--Mentor Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment