Wednesday, May 11, 2016

The Music Community's Wrapping Up

Hello all!

In the Music Community we've all been preparing for finals and our last performances of the semester for a while now and it's finally here.  Classes are ending this week as finals are starting and everyone is just trying to finish strong again this semester.  Some members of the LLC decided to take a break from all their studying recently by attending Panthers After Dark's 90's theme dance and spa night.  Let me tell you, this was well earned and a much needed break for the LLC.  Good luck to everyone else in your upcoming finals and remember to take breaks from your studies every so often to de-stress like the Music LLC did!

I'd also like to add that it has been a privilege to work in the Music Community and get to know so many interesting people in my year as a resident assistant.  I encourage anyone to apply as an RA so that they can have the wonderful experiences that I've had the opportunity to experience this year.  And to anyone thinking about joining a Living Learning Community, I highly recommend this as well.

Good luck to anyone with finals and I hope to see you all around campus,

RA Alec

No comments:

Post a Comment