Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Finishing Strong!


Hello Everyone!

It's hard to believe that another semester is almost done and for our LLC students, the first semester of their college career. This semester has had it all and has kept us on our toes at all times. Like I always say, I’m one lucky RA for having the privilege of working with two amazing LLCs that are very dear to me; the Environmental Sustainability & Bio-Math and Lab Rats.

To finish up our semester strong, we had a LLC Dinner Celebration at the Meltwater House where everyone had a great opportunity to make stronger connections with other LLC students as well as stakeholders. It was a great time and the food was amazing.


As a whole, we have had great times, from having nature walks, exploration trips around Milwaukee, game nights, decorating competitions, and even private tours; our LLC has really done it all.  And one of the most important aspects of this job is that I’ve seen my residents grow throughout the semester in ways that I did not even expect.

I just want to say THANKS to everyone for making it an amazing semester!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment