Friday, February 12, 2016

Welcome to Second Semester Local 2 Global LLC!

Welcome back Local 2 Global LLC! I hope everyone had a great winter break and is ready to spring into second semester!

First and foremost, I would like to introduce myself. Hello! My name is Kim Kramer and I’m the new RA for the Local 2 Global LLC. I’m a sophomore and a Community Engagement and Education major. I love to travel and I’ve been several places throughout the United States and Europe. I also hosted several foreign exchange students growing up so I love to learn about and experience different cultures and communities. I’m excited to be the RA in this community and I can’t wait to dive into the events and other exciting things I have planned for this semester.

This month I kicked off the semester with hot air balloon door decorations, an “Oh the Places You’ll Go Around Milwaukee” bulletin board and a “Soar Through Second Semester” bulletin board in order to promote a fresh start.

 




















I can’t wait to see what the rest of the semester brings!

Until next time,


RA Kim 

No comments:

Post a Comment