Thursday, May 8, 2014

Goodbye For Now

In the words of our Art and Design LLC students, this semester was:

Memorable - RA Mari Marks
How did I get blue paint in my hair? - Erin Whitney 
Where's my [anything]....? - Sean Patterson 
Yum - Mateo Eric
Due tomorrow means do tomorrow - Shelby Degroote
Tired - Alexis Amenson 

The Art and Design LLC is very close to my heart. I began my college career here in Cambridge, in the LLC. I loved it so much I became the RA for the LLC, hoping to re-create my experience for others. It is now time for me to move on, and honestly it's pretty emotional. What I've enjoyed the most about being in the LLC is the connections I've made with the faculty of Peck, and the students I work with. I will remember everyone and every moment - funny, embarrassing, sad and bad. 

Mostly I want to say to my residents how incredibly proud I am of you! You have all done some incredible work this year, and I am confident it will continue, no matter where you go in life. I am so lucky to have met you and been a small part of your lives. I couldn't have asked for a better group of students. Excuse me while I go cry tears of joy now.... ;P

But enough talking, we will let the photos speak for themselves. Thanks for the great year!

First trip to MAM
Trip to Redline
Photo Documentation lab
A&DLLCLOVE
Gallery Night
Working with the Maryland school
Bella and Nicole - being silly of course
Trip to Warhol exhibit at Jewish Museum

Annual LLC Spring Arts Expo
Collaborative piece in the foundations show
Brew City Swing Night
Chicago Trip, Contemporary Museum
Chicago Trip

No comments:

Post a Comment