Thursday, May 8, 2014

See you later, Lab Rats!

Wow! I can't believe it's finally time to say goodbye! (For this year, at least. I'm sure I'll run into plenty of you again in the fall semester.) It has been amazing year, and I've had such a great time being able to work with all of you!

We've had tons of fun throughout the year; movie nights in the lounge, trips to the Planetarium, Cards Against Humanity after our fall semester party, and of course the Chicago Trip to the Museum of Science and Industry and Navy Pier!

It's been great to see all of you take advantage of the opportunities UWM has to offer and to pursue and achieve the goals that you've made for yourselves. I hope you all keep that same, positive energy for the coming fall semester, as well as the rest of your time here at UWM.



No comments:

Post a Comment