Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Meet Your RA

Hello, my name is Calvin Berceau, and I will be one of the two Resident Assistants for the Innovation House this year.  I am from De Pere Wisconsin, which is right next to Green Bay if you haven't heard of De Pere, and I am in my second year of college and am a junior studying Mechanical Engineering.  The Innovation House is a community for students pursuing any of the majors in the College of Engineering and Applied Sciences and is a great place to meet people who are studying topics similar to you.  When I was offered the chance to be one of the two RAs for this LLC I immediately said yes, and while I have no prior experience with an LLC, I am looking forward to this year and all of the fun that comes with a house full of scientific and mathematically minded college students!

No comments:

Post a Comment