Friday, September 7, 2012

Meet Your RA!

Hey!!! 
My name is Vanessa Brage. I am a sophomore at UWM I will be a new RA this year on the nursing LLC. I am majoring in Nursing with a minor is ASL. I am from the wonderful state of Minnesota! To be more exact southwestern in Owatonna, Minnesota. In high school I was a three sport athlete and played soccer, basketball, and lacrosse. I was the captain my junior and senior year for lacrosse and basketball. When I came to Milwaukee I was asked to join the rugby team here! So I decided to join that to keep my athletics up. I also for fun do group x classes such as zumba!I have a 21 year old brother who goes to school at UW- Stout. Family is a huge part of my life particularly my father. I am a hard core daddy's girl and always will be. 
I really look forward to meeting everyone, I really enjoy being in the nursing field and hope I can get you pumped about it as I am! Best of luck to everyone this school year! Always be positive and look ahead :) 
Vanessa Brage, North14 

No comments:

Post a Comment