Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Meet Your RA


Name: Charnelle Pinson

Major: Marketing & Finance

Year: 4th Year Senior (Woot Woot)

Hometown: Milwaukee, WI





Konnichiwa,

This year I will be contributing to the Business Panthers LLC. I plan to work hard and help students network with other students, professionals, and organizations. I would also like to show students the different activities and opportunities available in Milwaukee through exploration.

My overall goal is to facilitate students in gaining a sense of pride in their achievements and the surrounding UW-Milwaukee community.

I am super excited to be working with a group of students who I can connect with on an academic level!!

-Charnelle

"It's never too late to be what you might have been." -George Eliot

No comments:

Post a Comment