Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Meet Your Mentor

Greetings everyone!

I hope this finds you all enjoying the last few weeks of summer. My name is Patrick Frigge and I will be entering my sophomore year as a Kinesiology/Pre-Physical Therapy major. I graduated from Waterloo High School in Waterloo, Wisconsin. I am proud to say that I will serve as the Mentor for the Healthcare-Bio LLC during the upcoming academic year. To say I am ecstatic would be a complete understatement! This LLC is composed of students that are entering programs within or related to the healthcare/biology fields. I am always looking to network myself with other students within the field, which made getting involved with an LLC a must. I was not fortunate enough to participate in an LLC as a freshman thus I am even more excited for all of us to learn from each other during this exciting experience. I look forward to meeting and interacting with all of you as the fall semester approaches!

Meanwhile, as you wait for the semester to commence...here's some studying material for you! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment