Monday, September 28, 2015

Meet the UWM.NET LLC RA!

Hello! My name is Kyle Pallo and I am the RA for the UWM.NET Living Learning Community. I am from Saukville, Wisconsin which is about 25 minutes north of UW-Milwaukee. Saukville is not much of a small town that it used to be when I was growing up. Currently I am a sophomore but I will be a junior by the end of this fall semester. I took a year and a half off to pursue other ambitions that I have and this is the first full time semester back. I am a business major leaning towards accounting. I love numbers and creating any type of project to keep me busy.

The UWM.NET Living Learning Community is all about using Social Media networks. An interesting aspect towards this LLC is that it teaches how to market and ideally help search for jobs using social media tools. Networking online can be just as effective as in person if done correctly. I am widely present on social media and I believe it will be the future of how most of us communicate. Learning these tools on how to network and present yourself online, will become an important skill to have. Of course you need communication skills as well to be successful, which this LLC will teach. I know and have lots of the business side experiences of social media, meaning how money circulates with CPMs and promotion. I am extremely excited to be a part of this LLC and for what is to come!





No comments:

Post a Comment