Business is a lot about networking and being apart of various communities in order to build connections. Getting involved and joining clubs and programs are great ways to not only boost your resume but also form connections that could benefit you in the future. There are many groups on campus that are related to the business community and involvement in them will prove beneficial.
Here are some student organizations that are affiliated with the Lubar School of Business here.
- American Marketing Association
- Website : www.amauwm.com
- Promotes field of marketing through various activities such as speakers, volunteer events, professional meetings, and social events, regardless of major
- Black and Gold Committee
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- works to enhance quality of the UWM student experience in the Lubar School of Business. Unites student, faculty, and staff to work towards goals.
- Collegiate Entrepreneurs Organization
- Email: email@example.com
- works with any major to expand experience and opportunities beyond what students receive from classes.
- Future Healthcare executives
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Works to advance members in healthcare management through high ethical standards, pertinent knowledge, and a relevant program.
- Society of Human Resources Management
- Email: email@example.com
- works to promote unlimited education, advance professional growth, develop leadership skills, and network with Human Resources Professionals
Until Next time,