Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Meet Your RA

My name is Clyde and I will be fulfilling the role of your RA for the Nursing LLC on the 13th floor of the North Tower.  I have been living in and out of the Milwaukee area for most my life and am deeply connected to the community. I have Milwaukee rated as one of my top ten cities in the world (that's no slouch; I have been to 105 cities in 17 countries, according to my Tavel Map on Facebook) and I really enjoy telling people about this wonderful city and its people. I know many people who are small business owners in the area and hope to join their ranks one day.
Here at UWM, I am in my sophomore year studying creative writing and history. I am fascinated by both subjects and plan to double major. 
I know what you're thinking, doe-eyed newcomer; 'What's this guy doing as a Nursing LLC RA with a creative writing major?'
Well, friend, I have a rich history in the medical field. Not only is most my family in the medical field, I used to be an EMT for eight years. I have a great deal of experience in both the clinical and emergency aspects of first line care and can provide as much real-life insight and application as you seek. Feel free to ask me anything about what it is like working in the medical world; I'll either tell you the answer you seek or find someone who can. 
I enclosed this picture of my father and me. I'm the slightly younger one. I am really excited about this year and meeting you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment