Saturday, February 8, 2014

Welcome Back Social Justice LLC!

Welcome back Social Justice, Diversity, and Pride LLC! Let me reintroduce myself to new readers. My name is Anna Crow and I am the Resident Assistant for the LLC, I am a Engagement and Education major and am minoring in General Business.

I am so excited for this semester in the LLC! Highlights for this semester include the Chicago trip and in the month of February, hosting a discussion guest for The Color Purple. The Sandburg in Residence Hall movie theater will be showing The Color Purple on February 20th. This event will be an all housing accessible event to hold an event around Black History Month. Following the movie will be refreshments and a discussion facilitate by an academic guest.

More details about the Chicago trip to follow!

In spirit of the New Year, try something out you have always wanted to! New challenges help us grow!




No comments:

Post a Comment