Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Events Events Events!!

Hey Everyone! Ready for another year Covenant Scholars? I sure am!

This year we kick-started the year with a few different events. First, the LLC got tickets to a Bucks vs. Bulls basketball game. Even though the Bucks didn't win, the LLCers won in social connections! I couldn't make it because of a staff meeting but I heard that Torry, Alberto, and they had a really fun time. I wish I could have been there!!!


A week or so after the game, we had our LLC kick-off! I invited all the LLC members, Torry, Alberto and Devon (our new mentor) to the West 15 lounge for a pizza social. We all had a great time getting to know the new mentor and each other a little bit better.

What is on the horizons for this semester? Well, I'm glad you asked! In March we are planning on a go-carting/later-tag event with the Community Leadership LLC. You'll have to stay tuned, though, for more information on all the events I have planned this semester for the LLC.

Until Next Time,

RA McKenzie





No comments:

Post a Comment