Thursday, September 4, 2014

Jonathan Rooney- Panther Military LLC Introduction





UWM Panther Military LLC (PURIN HALL)

My name is Jonathan Rooney and I am the resident assistant for the Panther Military LLC located at Purin Hall. I am a third year UWM student majoring in Nursing. I am currently in my clinical stage of my nursing career and I could not be more excited! This is my second year as an RA and I look forward to carrying on the tradition of having inclusive communities, successful event turnouts, meeting the second year outcomes in the CLASS model, and most importantly creating a safe, and academic environment for the residents of Purin Hall. Some of my interests include: stand-up comedy, fishing, real estate, personal finance, and interior design. People often describe me as an easy-going, humorous, and determined person. I have already been busy with planning the first two programming events and I am pleased with the interest in these events. I look forward to working with my group of residents and helping them adjust to life on campus. Please feel free to shoot me an email if you would ever like to collaborate on a program or if you have any further questions: jtrooney@uwm.edu 

No comments:

Post a Comment