Monday, September 22, 2014

Welcome to the Future Fraternity and Sorority Leaders LLC

YAY!

As you all may know, Greek life here at UW-Milwaukee is pretty small compared to other campuses and what is portrayed in the media. However, we are taking major steps into becoming a larger Greek community!




First of all, let me introduce myself!
Name: Scarlett Young
Year: Junior here at UWM
Major: Biochemistry / Pre-Dental Track
Position: 2nd year Resident Assistant at Cambridge Commons

I am a member of the Kappa Tau Sorority and am currently the Chapter Educator. I love Greek life and everything it has to offer!

I am also currently a founding member of the Alpha Lambda Delta First Year Honor Society, and hold the position of Secretary.

This year, the focus of the Future Fraternity/Sorority Leaders Living Learning Community is not so much getting the residents active in Greek Life, but instead giving them opportunities to work on their leadership skills and participate in volunteer activities!

Again, I am super excited about this upcoming year and everything it has to offer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment