Monday, October 1, 2012

Meet Your RA

          Hey everybody, my name is Kyle Christensen and I'm and RA for the Innovation House, along with Calvin. I  grew up in Neenah, Wisconsin (right between Appleton and Oshkosh). I'm a second-year here at UWM, majoring in Materials Science and Engineering.

          In my opinion, the Innovation House is a great and helpful LLC to be involved in. As with any LLC, many members are taking the same classes, so they can all help each other out and ask questions. There are also engineering-related events we plan where the students can come to learn more about opportunities or even test their ingenuity in competition.

          I was a part of the Innovation House last year and I loved it, so naturally I was excited when I was given the opportunity to help run it. I love math and science and I love seeing different ways people learn the material, as well as helping those who are having difficulty. My RAs last year helped me to get more involved in engineering and UWM in general, so I'm very glad to be able to do the same for others.

No comments:

Post a Comment