Monday, October 1, 2012

Spotlight on Bob Dylan

With "My reasonable obsession with Bob Dylan" tomorrow night, I thought I would take this opportunity to write about the man himself, Bob Dylan, for anybody who was interested.

Born in 1941, Bob Dylan has been an influential figure in popular music for over 5 decades. He's done it all, from folk, blues, and country to gospel, rock and roll to jazz, and he's published three books full of his drawings and paintings. In May 2012, he received the Presidential Medal of Freedom from President Barack Obama.

I think we have a lot to learn from Bob Dylan. Specifically, the guy has been incredibly successful and influential doing the thing he is passionate about!

What are you passionate about? Has any figure (famous or not) influenced you in a big way? Share your thoughts!

I hope you have had a wonderful start to the year, and I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow.

Regards,

-Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment