Friday, October 2, 2015

Welcome to the 2015-2016 Engineering LLC

Hello and welcome to the 2015-2016 Engineering LLC. The LLC is floors 9-11 of South Tower and has three wonderful RAs as a part of the LLC to assist you in any way. Here's a little about your RAs.

Hi my name is Brianna and I am the RA for floor 11. This is my second and a half year as an RA, but my first as a part of the Engineering LLC. I am currently a senior studying Biology and hopefully will be getting some acceptances into medical schools this year. Although I am not an engineering major, I look forward to helping out as best as I can, or referring you to one of the other RAs if it is something engineering specific that I cannot answer.



Hello my name is Tyler Schommer and I am the RA for floor 10. I am a first year RA and a second year student, but I lived in the Engineering LLC last year as a resident. As of now, I am studying Mechanical Engineering, with a possible minor or double major in some other field, possibly Materials or Business. I am currently involved in the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME). Even though it is only my first year of being an RA, I am more than willing to help you with whatever you need, whether that's calculus or finding a class. (The picture to the right is an older picture. I have a lot more facial hair now.)


On Wednesday, September 16th, we hosted our Engineering LLC kick-off event at 7:30 in Sandburg Flicks. We had Dean Peters as well as other CEAS staff come in for a social with the LLC students.

No comments:

Post a Comment