Thursday, August 16, 2012

Meet your Mentor



Hey guys, my name is Ben Wenzel and I will be your mentor for 2012-2013 academic year. I hail from Kaukauna, Wisconsin, which is about 30 minutes away from Green Bay and 2 hours from Milwaukee. Since I was born deaf, I went to Green Bay Southwest High School because my home school district does not provide deaf program. I graduated from Southwest High School during summer of 2011. Grew up near Green Bay, it is not a surprise that I am a Cheesehead, or a hardcore fan of Green Bay Packers. I am also a fan of Brewers even though the team played poorly this year.


American Sign Language LLC from last year
I am a sophomore at University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. Currently, I haven't decided on a major. It is difficult to choose from so many different kinds of majors. I lived at the American Sign Language LLC last year, and it was a blast. I want to contribute more to the LLC, so I decided to become an American Sign Language LLC mentor for this coming fall. I want to make the upcoming freshmen to have the best first impression toward University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee and have fun living at American Sign Language LLC like I did last year!

If you guys have any question about LLC or just in general about University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, please feel free to contract me at bcwenzel@uwm.edu. Let make 2012-2013 an awesome year!


No comments:

Post a Comment