Wednesday, September 4, 2013

First Year Mentor Alycia Reporting for Duty

Hi there! My name is Alycia Griesi and I will be mentoring the Journalism, Advertising, Media Studies Living Learning Community this year and mentoring the class JAMS 192: Journalism and Media. Here I will be working alongside Professor Jessica McBride and Residential Assistant Katie Garcia. 



(Left is me; Right is Katie)

I am originally from Toronto, Ontario, Canada. I moved to the United States in 2008 and relocated to a small town called Salem, Wisconsin. Even though I have been living here for five years, I still proudly identify as a Canadian. 




I am a second-year double majoring in Art Technology and Media Studies. My first semester at UW-Milwaukee I was majoring in Music and I participated in the Music LLC. My second semester I switched to what I am studying now for the next 4 to 5 years.

I can't wait till the semester to begin and I can help contribute to the success of my LLC’s students.

No comments:

Post a Comment