Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Introduction!

Hey all,

My name is Anna Jeffries, and I grew up in Eau Claire, WI.  However, I am adopted from South Korea, which has been a challenge and a blessing.  I am only a Sophomore here at UW-Milwaukee.  Right now I'm planning on majoring Japanese and Global Studies and for Global Studies I'm studying Korean for the eight semesters of a foreign language.  I also am planning on doing a year abroad this upcoming year to South Korea, which will complete my four semesters of Korean after taking the four semesters offered here.

Mercedes and I are the RAs working with the Global Village.  I am specifically in charge of the Global Connections section and the Beyond Borders section, as well.

Last year I was apart of the Beyond Borders LLC.  My experience last year was not the best, but I'm glad I was a part of it because I've gone through the LLC experience whether it was good or bad.  I also really enjoyed the class that was required for the LLC, which also allowed me to meet more teachers in the Japanese.

And there it is everyone,

Anna Jeffries  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment