Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Matt Fischer Introduction

Hello everyone. My name is Matt Fischer, the Resident Assistant in Sandburg West Tower. I am a senior, for the first time, this year and am majoring in microbiology. I transferred from a private college in MN where I was an elementary education major for two years. Since I transferred, I have two semesters left after this school year. I have enough credits to be considered a senior this year and will only have some core electives to finish next year. I am from Wilmot, Wisconsin; which is a small town in southeastern Wisconsin between Kenosha and Lake Geneva. I moved to Wilmot just before I turned two from Jackson, Michigan.




       I am in charge of the Wisconsin Covenant Scholars LLC. I have not had any previous experience with this LLC, but I am hoping with the guidance of Alyssa Biersack, my peer mentor, and Shayla Jackson, the head of the Leadership LLC whom I will be working with closely, that I will be able to keep my LLC members focused on their academics and help them get involved on campus and in their communities. I am really pumped about this year and can’t wait to meet all my residents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment